Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Animals :)


Hi everyone!

Just for fun I thought I would include some pictures of some of our animals. While I unfortunately don't have pictures of ALL the animals that we currently have or have had, here are some that I found. The animals that I don't have pictures of include my sisters gerbil named Reepicheep (think Chronicles of Narnia) and another one  which recently died named Rizzo (From Muppet Christmas Carol)  We also have some more chickens, and we used to have a parakeet. As you can probably tell, a couple of these pictures where taken in previous years.

 Anyways, enough of my ramblings. I hope that you enjoy the pictures :)


This chicken is Carmel Chocolate (CC for short)


Here is my rooster (who unfortunately died) named Charcoal.

And this is Hashbrown (named by my brother) She likes to take dust baths next to the garage which my dad does not approve of.  

And here is my doggy! 

Do you have any animals? If so, comment down below. 
I hope that you enjoyed the pictures! Have a great rest of your day.








No comments:

Post a Comment