Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Nature in My Backyard


Hello!
Recently I did a photo shoot of nature in my backyard! A while ago I had taken pictures of flowers from my yard, and this is sort of a sequel. While taking these pictures I was reminded of this verse:

"O LORD, how manifold are your works! In wisdom has thou made them all: the earth is full of your riches."(Psalm 104:24)."


I hope that you enjoy your day, and remember to look around you and see if you can discover God's creation around you! Let me know in the comments down below what you found, I would love to hear from you! 



I thought this was a cool shot with the sun behind the leaf!
We have been blessed with A LOT of apple's this year!

I really like taking pictures of insects on flowers (if you hadn't guessed) :D These bee pictures turned out pretty good!

I love the  yellow pollen on this bee!




No comments:

Post a Comment