Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The beauty of snow!

 
Here in the last few days I was beginning to think it was spring, I guess that I thought wrong!  We had something like a mini blizzard here, we have a lot of drifts some of which are about 18 inches deep!   The trees are snow covered weighing the branches down and my window has frost crystals with delicate patterns.  The chickens don't wish to come out today as they sink in the snow. Our dog walks out in the snow and then hurries back into the shelter of our warm house.  When he was younger he used to catch snowballs in his mouth! I think he is to wise to do that now though.  All this beauty it reminds me of how beautiful Gods creation is. It reminds me how great and awesome He is.  He is most surely a God of beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment